Saturday, October 24, 2009

I'm back... again...

I'm so excited! I have my computer all decked out in the newest software update (Snow Leopard), I have a TON of hardrive space (212GB), a new backup system, and I am able to upload my pictures to MY computer instead of Kevin's computer so I have access to all my pictures all the time without depending on his computer. And I have the new version of iPhoto which has a sweet face recognition feature! I'm so excited can you tell! Why you ask? I'm going to start blogging again!! No, really! I am!

Do you know what my biggest reason is? I found an AWESOME easy way to make my blog into a book! Click here to check it out! I've always worried about losing my stories about Emma and Jackson. I'm so excited to be able to just print out my blog and have it in a story book. The first book I'm going to print out is going to be from my very first blog, Sunday, July 31st, 2005, to the end of 2006 (Friday, December 29th, 2006). It will be 118 pages, hardbound book, cool pink cover, for $60. My second book is going to be all of 2007. So, do you know what that means? I need to get caught up from my year off of blog making! I want to do a blog book every year! I'm just so excited. I figure if I can spend an hour on Facebook every night I can take 15 minutes of that hour and write a couple blog posts (a current one so I don't get behind and a old one to get caught up). That way it won't seem so unmanageable. Especially now that my computer is working great (thanks baby!)

So here goes!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh that is cool! Welcome back! I look forward to reading your new and "old" posts!