Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Should I give up?

I'm annoyed with myself for not keeping my blog up and running. I've just spent the last 10 minutes going through older blog post and remembering things I've completely forgotten about Emma when she was just a baby and toddler. Now she is 4 and all grown up and I have hardly nothing about her or her brother for the last year! Booo!

The problem now is that my husband is telling me that the hard drive that stores all our pictures is failing so he unhooked it so that he can transfer the data off of it before it is completely lost. So I can't even down load what pictures I have on my camera! Booo! (Think Princess Bride when the witch is boooing Princess Buttercup in her dream!). So I think if I would have all my stuff working I could at least post a few pictures... maybe. I'm gonna have Kevin get a new hardrive soon, because I'm eager to get started again, no really, I am! So, I hope to see you soon!

No comments: