Emma just cracks me up. She has been saying the funniest things lately. The other day I put her in a pair of pink jeans that had a belt in it. I told her it was a belt and she found the pants fascinating. She said, "Look mama, it has two pockets in the back, two pockets in the front, and (as she pointed to the belt) a butt". LOL, I just cracked up. I said, "oh a butt huh?". We were both laughing and she kept saying, "what's it called again?".
Tonight Emma overheard me talking on the phone to Kevin about trying to get her an older lap top for her to play her games on. She asked me about the computer and I told her that she could play her games on it and she said, "of course I would want a pink one". Well, of course.
This isn't funny, but it was worth mentioning. She is just so sweet. Let me start by saying Kevin and I have been getting up and doing quiet time in the morning and sometimes if Emma was up already she would join us, although it wasn't so quiet then. Hehe. She really enjoyed sitting at the table and "reading" her bible while we did. Anyways, this morning I was up getting dressed for the gym when she came into the bathroom. She is just so sweet first thing in the morning. She said, "Good morning mama, where you going?". I told her I was going to the gym. She said, "wouldn't you like to go down and read bible stories with me first." How could I resist. Needless to say I didn't go to the gym. Instead all four of us spent snuggle time in bed and then ate breakfast together and had "quiet" time. What a great morning.
We Moved!!!
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment