Actually, I am even more proud of her pooping on the potty. Yesterday she pooped in her panties a little and then finished on the potty, which she was pretty excited about. Today before nap time she peed on the potty but wouldn't go poop, even though I knew she needed to go. I put her to nap in her panties and told her she better not poop in her panties and to call out to me if she needed to use the potty. Well after a few minutes I heard "poop on potty". I rushed in there, expecting that she had already gone in her panties and she didn't! She actually sat and pooped on the potty! I'm sorry, if you don't have children you will some day know how exciting it is when your child poops on the potty! It's almost as exciting as getting presents for Christmas. Almost. So Emma pooped on the potty all by herself. Here is a picture of her watching herself. I'm sorry, it was to funny. Hey, at least I didn't include the picture of the poop! =)
We Moved!!!
15 years ago
