Finally, for the first time in two weeks of potty training Emma pooped on the potty. Well, actually, at first she pooped a little in her panties. She was playing awfully quietly in "the park" this morning when I decided to check on her and I noticed she had pooped in her panties a little. So I rushed her to the potty and made her sit on it and then she "did it" she "did it". She was so proud of herself! Hopefully now she gets the point that you poop on the potty and not in the panties! She really did very well with potty training today. She only peed on the floor once and peed in the potty more times than I could count. Of course giving her watered down tea, a diuretic, helped her need to pee a lot. Emma's gotten pretty good about recognizing when she needs to go or not. Maybe there is light at the end of the tunnel.