Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Thumbsucking!


Ok, Emma started sucking her thumb about two weeks ago. It is sooooo cute when she does it. I am a bit concerned that we will eventually have to wean her off of it and how we are going to do that. But right now it is so useful. If she wakes up at 1am she can find her thumb instead of us having to go in there and give her the pacifier. I have to say I am thrilled that she started self soothing herself. It is weird though, she only sucks her right thumb. She can't seem to find her left thumb at all. I don't even give her the pacifier when she is taking a nap anymore, she just spits it out then puts her thumb in her mouth. Oh well, I suppose I will worry about trying to wean her when she is older.

No comments: