Monday, August 08, 2005

Sneezing and Snot

Emma had a slight runny nose last night when I came home from work. This morning when I got up to feed her the snot was all crusty! Ewww. This is the first time she has been really sick. She had a low grade temp and I had to use the 'ol bulb suction to get all the snot out. She seemed a bit irritable today also. I felt so bad for her. I don't know how she got sick, none of us are sick. She seemed to be a little better by the end of the day, well, at least there seemed to be less snot anyways. All her friends are coming over tomorrow to play for our first ever playgroup that I started. I am so excited. I hope she is better by then, I would hate to get everyone sick. I'll let you know how that went.

No comments: