Friday, March 02, 2007

Shakenly

Ok, this was so funny. I just love having a two year old. Emma makes me laugh every day! Ok, let me set up the senario. Emma and I had just finished eating lunch at Craker Barrel and we were walking out to the car. As I was about to put her in the car she said "Mama, shakenly" and she was pointing towards the restaurant. I said "what, baby" because I didn't understand what she was saying. She repeated "Shakenly, shakenly soup". Ok, now she threw in the word soup. I had no idea what she was saying. Well, Emma is the type of child that wants you to repeat what she is saying so that she knows you understand her. I have tried in the past to say " oh yeah, really, you think so?" and it doens't work with her. Anyways, after she repeated "shakenly" about 10 times I said "Emma, mama doens't understand, I'm sorry". She then proceeded to say in a louder voice "Shaaaakeeeennnly". The tone of her voice was hillarious, as if she was saying, "hello, you idiot, I'm saying the word, just listen to what I am saying." I just bust out laughing and had to call my mom and husband to tell them. You know, I still never figured out what she was saying.