Thursday, March 08, 2007

2 year appt

Emma had her 2 year appt today. It is nice to have to take her to the doctor for a well check instead of just being sick. The Dr. said she looked great. He also said she was advanced in her verbal skills. Of course I knew that. She talks to me all day long. Mama this, mama that, mama, mama, mama.... And of course she got a shot, luckily just one! She had big crocodile tears! But I convinced her with a sucker and a sticker to stop crying. That worked pretty well. I am going to have to start the whole potty training thing here in the next 6 mo or so. She isn't even close to being ready, and I'm not going to push her. Actually, I am kind of nervous about potty training. So I may wait as long as I can!