Saturday, February 04, 2006

Wedding Day!

Emma did unbelievably good for the wedding. Before we walked down the aisle I handed her flower basket to her, the entire way down the aisle she went "ooohhhh". It was adorable. I held her during the wedding ceremony and she was spectacular. She made a few small little peeps, but nothing really loud. She basically just played with the flowers the whole time. I have such a GREAT baby. I am so lucky and fortunate. I was thinking that maybe since she is so good I should just have one kid. Hmmm, naaahhh, how about four kids. =) Everyone tells me that I should wait and decide on having four until after I have two kids. All I know is that I don't want three, I want either 2 or 4. Actually, Kevin and I have discussed having two kids of our own and then adopting two kids, maybe a sibling pair. Or fostering children to adopt. We really want to help a few children that are less fortunate and would benefit from loving parents. Who knows what God has in store for us.