My baby Emma is getting to be such a big girl. Today when I laid her down for a nap I could hear her playing in the room so I went to watch her on the video monitor, well, she had rolled over on her stomach and then she sat up! She went from her stomach to sitting up! I couldn't believe it. I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't saw it. Luckily, I had put her crib on it's lowest setting and had put her crib rail up at nap time, so she couldn't fall out. Although, I have to say that I need to get into the habit of raising her crib rail. I watched her for a while, after a while she put her thumb in her mouth. It seems she could get into a sitting position but couldn't figure out how to lay back down. So I went in and laid her down. She look on her face said "Thanks so much mommy, I couldn't figure out what to do."