Emma's pet fish, Nicodemus, died a few weeks ago. When I told Emma that he died, she ran off into her room and cried. It took her a while to calm down she was so upset. She didn't want to join us in the "burial". She got over it pretty quick, especially when we told her we would get her another fish.
Well, I would like to introduce our new addition to the family, Valentino. Needless to say, he was a Valentine's present to Emma, hence the name. Isn't he beautiful? I've never seen an orange Betta.
Hopefully his life will be longer.

2 comments:
He is cool looking! I have never seen an orange betta and I have had ton! I like his name!
How long did Nicodemus live? I had a betta in college who lived for 3 or 4 years. I think that's pretty long in betta years! I was pretty sad when he died.
Post a Comment