Thursday, January 14, 2010

Little Actress

About 6 months ago my work was looking for employee's that were interested in being part of a new ad campaign. It sounded interesting so I filled out the application. Guess what? They picked me! Actually, they picked me and Emma. So, what do you think?


Now, they use me as a NICU nurse and technically I'm a nursery nurse. Although, I was a NICU nurse for 5 of my 10 years, so that should count, right? I do still work in the NICU occasionally and I feel comfortable taking care of the sick babies on ventilators. I don't know, I just don't people to feel I'm misrepresenting myself, you know?

3 comments:

Zoey's Mom said...

Very cool! And no, I don't think you're misrepresenting yourself. Don't worry about it.

Unknown said...

That is soo cool!

karisa said...

very very cool, carri!!! cute pic too.

p.s. - love the new blog header.