Christmas is so much fun with kids. Emma got a kitchen and a real digital kids camera from Santa. Although she saw the kids nativity scene first and she played with it for 10 minutes before we convinced her to open her other presents. I'm glad she liked it. So last year I learned a lesson about Christmas, take all the toys out of packaging before Christmas morning, which I did this year and it was great!! Emma could play with her toys immediately and I didn't have to fight with packaging. Well, this year I've learned another lesson for next year, wrap the presents before Christmas Eve. I think Kevin and I crawled into bed at 3am! Uggg. Luckily our kids aren't old enough to wake up at the crack of dawn on Christmas, I think we got up at 9am, which was great. Of course Jackson didn't care if he had presents or not. He just liked chewing on the bows and wrapping paper.
No comments:
Post a Comment