Well, it's almost time to go back to work. So what does that mean? Mini-vacation to see my best friend of course! I took the kids and drove out to Tyler to visit for a few days. It was a much needed break. I'm so glad that I have Laura in my life. She's such an amazing friend. Here she is holding my son and her 1 year old! Even John helped out. I thought this picture of Emma was so funny. She crawled into the baby doll bassinet! Looks like nap time to me. I think these pictures of Jackson are sweet, but boy, he sure isn't so cute. Look how he's lost most of his beautiful hair. He just looks like a balding old man! Ha ha. It's always great to visit friends. Sometimes I wish I could live with them forever and have them take care of me all the time.
We Moved!!!
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment