Well, I couldn't wait until January to find out the sex of our baby. So I went down to the sono department at work and had the sonographer take a peek. I had taken an envelope down with a paper that said "It's a boy/girl" and I had the sonographer circle either boy or girl. She also printed out a picture and sealed it in the envelope. That way Kevin and I could open it up together at dinner tonight instead of me telling him over the phone. After dinner tonight Kevin and I opened it up. Since I had the sonographer circle the choice with a yellow highlighter it wasn't very apparent to Kevin whether we were having a boy or girl until I explained to him what she had done. Then he said, "It says were having a boy". "What! Let me see that paper", I said as I snatched it out of his hand. Sure enough it said a boy. And the sono picture was pretty clear too! Wow, so much for trying for another girl. Wow, a boy. At least we already had a boy's name picked out, Jackson Thomas. Oh my, a boy, what are we going to do with ourselves!