Emma has learned how to say "no". Sometimes it is really cute, other times, not so cute. I like it that she can tell me what she does and does not want to eat. I'll say, "Emma do you want some yogurt?" and she will say "no". That's cute, my little baby is becoming so independent. Now when I say "Emma, come on lets go (out of this room)" and she tells me "no". Then that's not so cute. I actually swatted her on the bottom the other day for telling me "no" after I repeated myself a couple of times for her to do something. I felt bad about that, I should have gotten down on her level and told her that "momma said, this is what we are going to do." Not that I don't believe in spanking, it's just that I want to use it for when she runs out into the street or something else dangerous. My baby is just growing up so quickly. I have actually changed my blog name from Life with Baby, to Life with a Toddler.