I took Emma to the doctor today. I have been wondering lately if Emma might have a urinary tract infection (UTI) or bladder infection. The other day she was pulling at her diaper and crying and last night she was crying saying "Potty, peepee, owwie". Last night she also had a low grade temp of 99.8. So I decided to go ahead and take her into the Dr's office. The MD examined her thoroughly. I think he thought I was making it up or over paranoid b/c it is unusual for children of this age to have UTI's. So I put a urine collection bag on her and we waited, and waited, and waited for her to pee. Finally, she peed and they did a dip stick test and it showed +1 Lukocytes, which basically means she could have an infection or it could be contamination since they did not collect the urine by a sterile method (which would have included a catheter and very invasive and painful). Anyways, so the MD is going to send off the urine for a culture and he started her on antibiotics. We'll find out Monday! I'll let you know.