



Being that I have to work all weekend we are going to celebrate Christmas on Friday. Emma is not going to know the difference anyways. It was so much fun. We had dinner here at our new house. I actually cooked everything myself. This is the first time I have ever done a big meal. I rocked! Well, the only flaw was that I was a total over achiever and I had dinner way earlier than it was suppose to be done, so everything was mostly cooked and nobody was here to eat it. So, I called everyone and they came over. I made the best sweet potato casserole. Then we opened presents. I didn't think that I could possibly have fun watching an 8 mo old open presents. It was so cute. She would pull off the bow and play with it. I would take it away, she would complain, and then we would get her to pull off the wrapping paper! It was so much fun.
