

Emma is going to be a lobster for Halloween. A lobster you say, that is a weird first Halloween costume. Well, here is the story about how we came up with a lobster costume. A few years ago I had heard a tidbit of information that lobsters mate for life (apparently that tidbit was on Friends, but I didn't watch that show). Anyways, I told my husband and and he would say sweet things like.. Your my favorite lobster, my only lobster, the best lobster for me, ect. Of course we had to have a baby lobster!! So that is how she got to be a lobster for Halloween. When I saw the outfit I had to have it, I just couldn't believe that someone made a lobster costume for babies. I am sure you will think she is a cute as I did.

No comments:
Post a Comment